These are my arrangements of some of the most beautiful opera arias of all time, arranged for the classical guitar. This is your chance to play some of that immortal music which often seems to be out of reach of guitarists. It need not be so! There arias sound natural and expressive on the guitar, as if they were written for guitar in the first place!
- Casta diva (V. Bellini)
- O mio babbino caro (G. Puccini)
- Che gelida manina (G. Puccini)
- Una furtiva lagrima (G. Donizetti) (TAB included)
- Je crois entendre encore (G. Bizet)
- Nessun dorma (G. Puccini)